Thursday, August 16, 2012

A World of Summer and Sunny Skies


9 Reasons this summer was my best one yet: 



(Beginning with top left...)

1. Getting the keys to my first big girl apartment
2. An impromptu trip to Le Claire, Iowa for antiquing and a visit the American Pickers shop
3. A tribute to the early 2000's via Jojo's free concert at Chicago Pride 
4. Many nights on the town with my sister and mom
5. Pancakes on pancakes on pancakes; lazy weekend mornings with the best boyfriend and roommate in all the land
6. Metal detecting adventures on the beach with said boyfriend
7. Family reunion trip to Table Rock lake
8. Finding reasons to celebrate (and pop open St. Germain and champagne) with my sister
9. Annual Shakespeare Fest at Ewing Manor with my best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment